Devotions

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cold weather but hot airfare sales!

Friends and travelers, the weather's cold (here), but the airline fares are hot!

In early December I flew Denver to North Carolina for $56.00 RT. 



And just this week I was able to fly Denver to Portland, Oregon for $90.00 RT. Of course, I don’t pay for checked luggage and only carry on what’s free. So what if I wear the same two outfits for five days? 

I also booked a one-way trip to a wedding coming up in May, even paying for one bag each. For the two of us it was $88.00–TOTAL. The return will be more, of course, but I've already saved so much I’m okay with full price later.














The trick? Sign up for travel alerts on websites like airfarewatchdog and GoLastMinute.
And always sign up for emails from airlines that fly your favorite destinations. They’ll send you the latest sales information. Be ready to book quickly because the window of opportunity is usually short.

Here's the formula:

Stay informed + Be decisive + Pack light = SAVE MONEY.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers, I have been advised that to leave comments you will want to access the blog a browser other than Safari. Thanks.