Devotions

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Country Mouse in the City

I'm definitely a country mouse. Population for our zip code is 2,200. Although we've grown by 61.46% between the 2000 and 2010 census I think those were mainly cows and goats. I love living in the boonies.

I can walk to this grocer's from my daughter's house.


But there are some city luxuries I really miss. For example, Starbucks coffee shops inside the grocery stores. If I could sip a Starbucks when I shopped for groceries, I might shop.

Instead, I send my husband.








The cart even has a cup holder!


When we get to Colorado I volunteer to go the local grocery store every chance I get. Need a quart of milk and diapers? I'll go! No list is too small or too large if I can sip a grande mocha latte while I browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers, I have been advised that to leave comments you will want to access the blog a browser other than Safari. Thanks.