Devotions

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sprigs: Repurposed Wind Chime

I love taking a break from gardening and listening to my wind chime.  It's made from old pieces of silverware. They clang softly, like small bells. 


I imagine the individual pieces sitting on dining room tables for Sunday dinners and holidays. Maybe great Aunt Gertie received that pattern for her wedding in 1906. Perhaps a mischievous little boy stabbed his cousin with that fork.




If you're interested in an chime for yourself, email me and I'll connect you to the creator. 



2 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things,
    The site style is great, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

    Have a look at my blog post ... ตัดสติ๊กเกอร์

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you like the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Readers, I have been advised that to leave comments you will want to access the blog a browser other than Safari. Thanks.