Devotions

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It will always be spring in heaven.

We're moving through the stages of spring too quickly for my tastes. 

I wish the redbuds had lingered in their bloom phase. Now the petals are just  fading pink bits on the deck.


The daffodils stand green and empty like poles without flags.

The dogwood blossoms drop like scraps of paper as leaves push them right off the branch! I don't want the pink ones to ever leaf out!

As a consolation, I watch the fattening iris heads. 

And stop to admire the morning's froth of petite periwinkle flax. 






It is my personal theory that nothing will die in heaven, therefore everything will be in bloom all of the time! Doesn't that thrill my gardener's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers, I have been advised that to leave comments you will want to access the blog a browser other than Safari. Thanks.