Devotions

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sprigs: Favorite Tools



For a long time I looked for a wringer washer to use as a planter in the yard.

When I had the old shed converted into a potting shed, I knew I wanted water out there. So, I decided to fuse the projects, making a sink out of the washing machine.






My creative plumber took out the motor and installed a drain at the bottom. Then he connected water. Now I can scrub my pots with ease. (In fact several are sitting in clorox water getting sterilized right now.) 

I can flip down the lid and rest my watering cans on the top while I fill them.

AND, it holds a lot of ice and many beverages for a party!

I don't know how I did without it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers, I have been advised that to leave comments you will want to access the blog a browser other than Safari. Thanks.